Saturday, March 14, 2009

Donelson Dumpster Diving

The Donelson Warriors did a shrewd move right before free agent acquisitions were locked by dumpster diving for offensive lineman. The Warriors netted two players who would've been among the top 10 offensive lineman available in the draft: Floyd Womack and Todd Weiner.
 
NFL.com shows that Womack started 15 games for the Seahawks last season and Weiner started 11 for the Falcons. It looks like the Warrior personnel folks did a little web surfing on TTFBA free agents and found these nuggets since the beta ratings were released after Donelson claimed Womack and Weiner. However, Colossus maintains constant surveillance of all TTFBA general managers including wiire taps and Echelon email taps and uncovered evidence of wrongdoing.
 
Colossus Surveillance Voice Recording
Party 1: Donelson Warrior Headquarters
Party 2: Dave Koch Top Secret Action Development Facility
 
...Call in progress...
 
DON: Okay, I've deposited $1,000 to your PayPal account. When do I get the merchandise?
DAV: When we confirm the payment.
DON: Come on, come on. There are some smart guys in my league. They are going to start digging around in the free agent pool any time now. I have to beat them to it.
DAV: Well, that's your problem isn't it?
DON: They are already suspicious of me because of trades I've done with my son.
DAV: We're checking our paypal account...
DON: My team went 2-14 last year but I'm looking pretty good this year...
DAV: (Unintelligible.)
DON: ...just gathering up some more trade bait...
DAV: That's nice.
DON: ...need upgrades at both DT positions. My secondary is in great shape though, so I'll probably help my son out there but he doesn't have a DT to give me...
DAV: Our internet connection seems to be running a little slow...
DON: I'll probably win my division this year. Pretty good, huh? Going from 2-14 to division champ?
DAV: (Whistles Raindrop Keep Falling On My Head)
DON: Need a WR too. Can't expect Coles to carry the load. hehe.
DAV: Right.
DON: How's the weather up there? Wisconsin, isn't it?
DAV: (Unintelligible expletive deleted.)
DON: I have Stephen Jackson and Phillip Rivers.
DAV: (Sighs.)
DON: I really, really need to beef up at DT. Really. I mean, my division opponents have Addai, Turner, Barber, Peterson, Tomlinson. Okay, okay, so Tomlinson wasn't that scary this year but...
DAV: We confirm payment.
DON: So...
DAV: Player ratings being sent via encrypted email.
DON: Yippee. Thanks. Great doing business with you.
 
...End of Call...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Donelson Warriors said...

The Patriot Act allows surveillance of suspected threats against National Security. Dallas Tech has no right to be intercepting highly guarded and sensitive Team information of the Donelson Warriors. We will be investigating our avenues of recourse for even insinuating claims of dishonest or unscrupulous behavior... THIS IS NOT OVER

Blogger said...

The Obama administration has outsourced all national security programs and the DTC won the contract for Patriot Act surveillance. Colossus has teamed with Eagle Eye and monitors all communications across North America.

Donelson Warriors said...

This is obviously a blatant attempt to discredit and undermine the Warrior program, however we challenge anyone, Obama, the current administration, or DalTech to prove any underhanded or corrupt dealings...As Fat Albert said " it was a busy night"

Wausau Blue Bombers said...

GM_Smith was informed by former Donelson Warrior Shaun Rogers that he'd be happy to return to Donelson and help them at DT. Rogers isn't happy with his contract restricting him from strip clubs and knows the loose rules in Donelson would allow him to get lap dances again.Derrick Ward has found out about Wausau shopping his services and has put his house up for sale and is looking to purchase a 4100 sq. ft. home in Denver owned by Jay Cutler.Ward and Cutler will be doing a shampoo commercial this spring for Baby don't Cry...