Friday, June 13, 2008

TTFBA Poll Results

The Huntsville Ravens came out on top in the TTFBA poll with 6 votes beating out 2nd place finisher (and DTC choice) Tillman Rangers by 2 votes. Steeltown Roughcut was next with 3 votes. Dallas, NW Missouri and Nashville each had 1 vote.

I suspect the Ravens received multiple votes from a single blog reader. Who would be so evil to stuff the ballot box on my very first poll? I think I know. You know who you are. Do not expect friendly press coverage.

Huntsville is without an owner. If that condition persists throughout the season they will not make the Super Bowl. This brings up the question why 6 of you guys would put them as the favorite for the Super Bowl. The next question is why an owner can't be found for such a formidable team.

Thank you to the kind voter for Dallas. But you are wrong. My first round pick was a first class faux pas. If I had decided to make a go for it at the start of the draft I would've picked up a better RB instead of waiting until the 2nd round and settling on Shaun 3.5 Alexander. May the Kiper Draft Judging Gods have mercy on my soul.

But everyone else who received votes has a shot. DTC's pick to go against Tillman is NW Missouri Rednecks.

No comments: